Super Tet Exam
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will be conducting the SUPERTET examination in order to select Government teachers in the prestigious colleges and schools present in the Uttar Pradesh state. You will be able to apply for the teacher eligibility test by filling up the application form available on the official website of the organisation responsible for creating this entrance examination. In order to successfully get a job as a teacher in the Uttar Pradesh state, you will have to successfully pass the SUPERTET examination. . The exam is a good opportunity for those who wish to join the teaching profession. Each year a good number of candidates appear for this examination. In 2019 approx 16,34,249 candidates had registered for the exam which was held in offline mode. UP Super TET Syllabus must be known to all the candidates who have applied for the exam. Knowing the syllabus will help to plan and organize preparation this is often the crucial step towards cracking the examination. The UP Super TET Exam is conducted in two parts – Paper 1 and Paper 2. The UP Super TET syllabus for Paper 1 consists of General Knowledge, Reasoning and Current Affairs, etc. While Paper 2 is specific to candidates. Read this article to know all about UP Super TET syllabus and other details.
SUPERTET EXAM HIGHLIGHT
|Name of the exam||Super TET Exam|
|Name of the Organization||UP Basic Education Board|
|Name of the posts||Headmaster and UP Assistant Teacher|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (Pen and Paper Exam)|
As per the Eligibility norms, a candidate must be a citizen of India belonging to the U.P state to apply for Supertet .
Supertet Eligibility: Age Limits
- For being eligible to appear for this exam, the candidate needs to be in the age bracket of 21 years to 40 years. (Minimum Age=21 years and Maximum Age=40 years)
- Age Relaxation is provided to candidates who belong to caste categories like OBC/SC/ST and Differently Abled. If the candidate belongs to OBC/SC/ST, he/she will be given an Age Relaxation of 5 years, and if the candidate is Differently Abled he/she will be given an Age Relaxation of 15 years.
What Is The Educational Qualification Under Supertet Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020-21?
Super TET Educational Primary Teachers Qualification (Class 1st to 5th):
- You should have at least a 50% grade point average in Class 12th and a four-year Bachelors of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) degree OR
- You should have a Class 12th grade point average of at least 50% and a two-year diploma in elementary education OR
- You should have a bachelor’s degree and have completed a two-year elementary education diploma OR
- You should have received at least 50% in Class 12th and the final year of a two-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- You should have a high school diploma and a bachelor’s degree in education (B.Ed).
Super TET Secondary Teachers Educational Qualification (Class 6th to 8th):
- A bachelor’s degree and BTC from the National Council for Teacher Education are required (NCTE).
- You must have a minimum of 50% in Intermediate and 4 years of B.El.Ed in Primary Education.
- You should have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and a Rehabilitation Council Of India B.Ed / B.Ed Special Education (RCI).
- You must have a bachelor’s degree with a grade point average of at least 45% and a B.Ed degree.
- You must have finished Intermediate with a minimum of 50% marks and four years of B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed from a recognized N.C.T.E and UGC institute.
Supertet Exam Pattern
All the questions in the Assistant Teacher Written Exam will be objective multiple choice questions. The Online Classroom Program TET Exam will be for a total of 150 marks. Further, the question paper will be set in both English and Hindi language. Each question carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking in the exam though.
|Subject Name||Number of Question||Number of Marks|
|Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit)||40||40|
|Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|Life Skill Management & Aptitude||10||10|
SUPER TET Exam Pattern for Paper I
Paper I is for the candidates who wish to teach the primary classes, i.e Class 1 to 5.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development, Learning & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language 1 (Hindi)||30||30|
|Language 2 (anyone from English, Sanskrit, and Urdu)||30||30|
SUPER TET Exam Pattern for Paper II
UP Assistant Teacher Paper II Exam Pattern is for those candidates who wish to teach classes 6 to 8.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development, Learning and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language 1 (Hindi compulsory)||30||30|
|Language 2 (choose anyone from English, Sanskrit and Urdu)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science Or Social Studies and Social Science||60||60|
SUPER TET Syllabus for UP Assistant Teacher
Let us now give you the detailed subject wise syllabus for Online Classroom Program TET below for the TGT and PGT post
- Reading Comprehension
- Questions related to comprehension
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Parts of Speech
- Spotting error
- Sentence Correction
- Active Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect speech
(Hindi & Sanskrit)
- व्याकरण (अलंकार, समास, रस, छंद, संधि, उपसर्गऔरप्रत्यय, वचन,कारक, संज्ञा, लिंग, सर्वनामआदि)
- General Science Questions
- Distant light
- The world of creatures
- Human body
- hygiene and nutrition
- Environment & natural resources
- Numerical ability & Mathematical Actions
- General algebra
- Profit and loss
- Percentage & Factor
- General geometry
- General statistics
Environment & Social Study
- Earth’s structure & Rivers
- Mountains & Continents,
- Oceans and Fauna
- Natural wealth & Latitude
- Solar system,
- Indian geography,
- Indian freedom struggle & social reformer,
- Indian Constitution & governance system,
- Traffic and road safety
- Indian economy and challenges.
- Teaching methods and skills
- Principles of learning
- Indian society and elementary education
- Inclusive education & New initiatives for elementary education
- Educational evaluation and measurement
- Initial formation skills and administration
- Factors affecting child development
- Personal variation
- Identification of learning needs
- Creating environments for study
- Theories of learning and their practical utility and use in classroom teaching
- Special arrangements for disabled Candidates
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- International Events
- Current National Events
- Important events related to the state
- Important location
- Latest Appointments
- Important Days and Dates
- International and national award
- Sports news
- Art and Culture
- Analogies & Classification
- Aeration and Region
- Binary Logic and Calendars,
- Critical reasoning
- Cube Number & Letter Series,
- Puzzles, Symbol, and Notations,
- Venn Diagram and Dice
- Direction and distance sense
- Information in the field of teaching skills
- Art teaching and school management
- Technical Knowledge: computers, internet, smartphones
- Useful applications in teaching
- Digital & Teaching materials
Life Skill/ Management and aptitude
- Professional conduct and policy
- Motivation and Role of education
- Constitutional and original origins
- Penal and punishments effective
Competition Guru is one of the renowned institutes known for the best SUPERTET Coaching in Chandigarh. This is the only institute which focuses upon the strategic understanding of the aspirants for the exam and its various subjects. The teachers at the institute are experts in their subjects and train the students as per their requirements of the exam. The Best SUPERTET Coaching in Chandigarhnot only differs in subjects but also the approach. The faculty guides the students accordingly so that they, along with the concepts could use the strategies to crack the exam.
To achieve success, proper classes are conducted to train the students according to the latest exam pattern.Competition Guru is the only institute that operates all the seven days in a week. Moreover, the weekly mock test help the candidate to prepare for the subject as per the lacking. The Competition Guru facultytarget the week sections of a candidate and work upon them so that the student does not face any kind of difficulty to crack the exam.
SUPERTET coaching in Chandigarh. Best SUPERTET coaching in Chandigarh. Best SUPERTET academy in Chandigarh. Online SUPERTET coaching near me.