BSc Nursing Entrance exam
BSc in Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course that focuses on providing detailed nursing to medical aspirants. Admission to BSc Nursing which has been initiated by the Indian Government or several other university level entrance exams. BSc Nursing is provided through the MNS Nursing exam to offer admission in the Indian Army.
There are plenty of reasons to study BSc Nursing. BSc in Nursing is one of the most popular nursing courses in India that trains aspirants to practice nursing in different environments. The course is offered by some of the best Nursing Colleges in India. Students can take up the course for the following advantages:
- It opens a lot of job opportunities in the healthcare sector.
- It is a 4 year course recognized by the Indian Nursing Council which helps in securing jobs in the government sector.
- Students can secure high paying jobs in various hospitals.
- Candidates can also pursue higher studies in MSc Nursing and can also choose a specialization of their interests.
- Students can also join a post graduate program in Public Health management if they do not wish to do a Master’s degree.
BSc Nursing Entrance highlight of exam
|Exam name||BSc Nursing 2021|
|Courses offered||BSc Nursing, Post Basic BSc Nursing|
|Mode of exam||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions (MCQs)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Negative marking||Yes (-0.25 marks)|
Top BSc Nursing Exams in India
Candidates who wish to take admission in BSc Nursing, Post-Basic BSc Nursing and MSc Nursing programmes can refer to this list of top Nursing entrance exams.
Candidates who wish to pursue their education in the field of Nursing can refer to this curated list of important Nursing Exam for 2020 divided according to their level such as National level, State level and University level.
|Exam name||Conducting body|
|AIIMS Nursing 2020||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|PGIMER Nursing 2020||Post Graduate Institute of Medical, Education, and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|CMC Ludhiana BSc Nursing 2020||Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society|
|Indian Army Nursing 2020||Directorate General of Medical Services (Indian Army)|
|JIPMER Nursing 2020||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry|
|KGMU Nursing 2020||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow|
|RUHS Nursing 2020||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur|
|BHU Nursing 2020||Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi|
|Jamia Hamdard Nursing 2020||Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi|
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020-21?
BSc Nursing is catered in two segments, which are BSc Basic and BSc Post Basic.
For BSc Nursing (Four years)
- For the BSc nursing programme, only female candidates will be eligible to apply
- The aspirant should have passed class 12 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects or any other equivalent examination with at least 50 per cent marks in aggregate
- Aspirants appearing for the class 12 exam in the month of April/May 2021 are also eligible to apply
- The maximum age of the candidate should not exceed more than 25 years and not less than 17 years in the year of admission
For BSc Nursing Post Basic
- The aspirant should have passed the class 12 examination or equivalent
- The candidate should have completed General Nursing and Midwifery with a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate
- The aspirant should have three years of experience in nursing or public health nursing with state/central government or any recognized hospital or institute
The maximum age of the candidate should not be exceeding more than 45 years
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern
- The written exam of BSc Nursing entrance Conducted by PGIMER Chandigarh every year is of Objective Type and the language of exam is English.
- The question paper will consists of 100 Question (MCQ based).
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for wrong answers.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||10||10|
The syllabus of B.Sc Nursing 2022
Phenols and ethers.
State of matter.
Elements and compounds.
Important concepts of chemistry.
Solutions and solubility.
Chemical reactions and bonding.
The gas laws.
D and F Block compounds.
Important concepts in compounds.
Vibrations and waves.
Dual nature of matter.
Atoms and nuclei.
Light and sound.
Atoms and nuclei.
Units and measurement.
Biology and Zoology
| Animal physiology.
Origin and evolution of life.
Ecology and ecosystem.
Reproduction in plants and animals.
Mendel’s law of inheritance.
Cell structure and function.
Living and non-living.
Five kingdoms of classification.
The Nursing Coaching Classes in Chandigarh for different Competitive Exams offered by Competition Guru , are targeted to enable the professionals in the Health Care sector to seek employment in various Private, Government, Semi-Government and foreign hospitals. We offer best BSc Nursing Entrance Coaching In Chandigarh. We not only serve the students for their future endeavors but also cater the healthcare sector with quality professionals to effectively take forward the medical services in India and abroad.
Expert and caring faculty having years of practical experience in the field. Our unique methodology of coaching, which is not solely guided by a mere profit motive, makes us stand out among our peers. We provide the students with best Nursing Study Material including Nursing Interview Preparation Manuals, Staff Nurse Exam Solved Paper PDF, Previous year question papers on Nursing Officer-Staff Nurse Recruitment Exams and Nursing Entrance Exams. Join Competition Guru a trusted brand for best BSc Nursing Coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula
Tagline : Bsc nursing online Coaching in Chandigarh,Bsc nursing online Coaching in Mohali,MSc Nursing Online Coaching in Chandigarh,MSc Nursing Online Coaching in Mohali,Nurse Coaching Nurse Coaching in Chandigarh,Nurse Coaching Nurse Coaching in Mohali,Nursing Coaching Center in Chandigarh,Nursing Coaching Center in Mohali,Nursing Coaching Center Near me in Chandigarh,Nursing Coaching Center Near me in Mohali,Nursing Competitive Exam Coaching in Chandigarh,Nursing Competitive Exam Coaching in Mohali,Nursing Competitive Exam Coaching Near Me in Chandigarh,Nursing Competitive Exam Coaching Near Me in Mohali,Nursing Competitive Exam Coaching Online in Chandigarh,Nursing Competitive Exam Coaching Online in Mohali,Nursing Online Classes in Chandigarh,Nursing Online Classes in Mohali,Nursing Online Live Classes Nursing in Chandigarh,Nursing Online Live Classes Nursing in Mohali,Online Coaching For Nursing Officer in Chandigarh,Online Coaching For Nursing Officer in Mohali,Online Coaching For Staff Nurse Exam in Chandigarh,Online Coaching For Staff Nurse Exam in Mohali,Online Nursing Classes in Chandigarh,Online Nursing Classes in Mohali,Online Nursing Coaching Classes in Chandigarh,Online Nursing Coaching Classes in Mohali,Online Nursing Coaching Classes in India,Online Nursing Coaching in India,Online Nursing Entrance Exam Coaching in Chandigarh,Online Nursing Entrance Exam Coaching in Mohali,Post Basic Online Coaching in Chandigarh,Post Basic Online Coaching in Mohali,Staff Nurse Online Coaching in Chandigarh,Staff Nurse Online Coaching in Mohali etc.