GMAT Coaching in Chandigarh
If you are in search of the best GMAT Coaching in Chandigarh, then your search ends here. As this entrance exam requires a different approach and style and we at Competition Guru focus on quality training for GMAT Coaching in Chandigarh. With state-of-the-art study Center, you can prepare under the mentorship of expert faculty of Competition Guru, each of whom is trained in delivering famed simplified teaching methodology that brings maximum results with minimum effort. Moreover, you can take mock tests in the Computer Lab to simulate exam-day environment or access the Library that is fully stocked with the latest exam-prep materials. Think no more. Prepare with the best. Prepare with Competition Guru.
COMPETITION GURU act as a Gateway To Your Success in GMAT exam. We Provide GMAT coaching in both offline and Online mode. We keep the student’s interest as our priority thereby our new batches for GMAT Coaching in Chandigarh start every week and the counselling at the time of admission makes us different from the rest. GMAT scores are accepted by 6000 management programs worldwide. Business Schools consider this test as a criterion for admission into a great number of graduate management programs, including MBA, Master of Finance Programs, and Master of Accountancy. With the growth in the sector of industrialization the companies are in great demand of professionals who hold a good management degree and are in possession of the work ethics.
Why to choose Competition Guru for GMAT Coaching In Chandigarh?
- Highest GMAT Scores
- Simplified teaching methodology to maximize your speed and accuracy
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions
- Refresher session before your test date to help you excel
- Unlimited doubt clearing sessions
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is one of the most trusted and preferred entrance tests among candidates who wish to pursue management education in India and abroad. It is an international-level entrance exam organised throughout the year by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) for admission to various popular foreign universities including Stanford University; Harvard University; University of California, Berkeley and many more. GMAT 2021 can now be taken from home with round-the-clock testing appointments.
GMAT is conducted in approx 112 countries around the world, and the scores of GMAT exam are accepted by more than 2,100 institutes. Taking GMAT can be really beneficial for those who wish to take up management as a career option. More than 6,000 programmes are offered by these GMAC-associated institutes. This exam is popular among candidates who wish to pursue management courses like MBA and Master of Finance and Accounting.
GMAT exam highlight of exam
|Owned by||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Institutes (National & Worldwide) Accepting GMAT Scores||2300+|
|Duration of GMAT Exam||3 Hours (2 hours 45 minutes for online GMAT and 15 minutes to check into the online proctored system)|
|Number of Sections in GMAT Test Paper||4|
|Countries Accepting GMAT Scores||110|
|Total Number of Test Centres Globally||700+|
GMAT Eligibility: Age Limits
- The candidate must have completed 18 years of age
- There is no upper age limit for the candidate
- If the candidate is between 13 to 17 years old, they should have permission in writing from their parents or legal guardian
What is the Educational Qualification under GMAT exam Eligibility Criteria 2020-21?
- GMAC has not announced any official statement regarding qualifications required to appear for GMAT
- Candidates who wish to enroll in an MBA programme should possess a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university
GMAT Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time Limit (mins.)|
|Analytical Writing||1 question (01 essay)||30|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 questions||30|
GMAT Syllabus 2021
GMAT Syllabus for Quant Section
GMAT syllabus for Quant section does not ask any concept beyond high-school-level math since there are numerous candidates from the humanities background. GMAT quantitative syllabus consists of two major question types:
- GMAT Problem Solving with approximately 18-20 questions and tests the algebra, geometry, and arithmetic sections. Problem-Solving questions in GMAT measure skills that how well the test takers solve any critical situation with rational approaches;
- GMAT Data Sufficiency with approximately 11-13 questions and offers a problem with two statements where the candidate is required to decide if the given statement will suffice to solve the problem in the question. Elimination method, solving the purpose, and individual sufficiency are a few of the preparation tips to ace data sufficiency GMAT syllabus of MBA.
Important topics included in the GMAT syllabus of Quant section are as follows:
|Pre-algebra||Algebra||Permutation and Combination|
|Exponents and Roots||Fractions||Decimals|
|Percentages||Simple and Compound Interest||Ratio and Proportion|
|Set Theory||Coordinate Geometry||Probability|
GMAT Syllabus for Verbal Section
- GMAT syllabus for Verbal section measures the ability of the test takers to interpret and read the given excerpt to answer the given questions. This section is required to check the probable usage of efficient English as required.
- The verbal reasoning section of GMAT syllabus consists of three types of questions:
- Reading Comprehension questions give you a short (200-300 words) or long (300-400 words) passage, and then based on the inferences, answer three or four multiple-choice questions, respectively. You would be tested on the following reading skills: inference, application, main idea, supporting the idea, logical structure, and style.
- Critical Reasoning questions set forth an argument that you then analyze which measures your skill to make arguments, evaluate arguments, and formulate or evaluate a plan of action. There are eight different types of CR questions, all of which are multiple choices.
- Sentence Correction problems present you with a sentence. Part of this sentence is underlined, and you have to decide if there’s a grammatical problem. If so, you choose from one of four alternatives to the underlined portion.
Topics that will be covered in the GMAT Verbal Reasoning section are as follows:
|Critical Reasoning||Rhetorical construction of the sentences||Sentence correction including finding error or omission||Reading unseen passages|
|Subject-verb agreement||Misplace modifiers||Countable Vs Uncountable||Parallelism|
GMAT Syllabus for Integrated Reasoning Section
- GMAT IR tests your higher-order reasoning through the Integrative Reasoning section which includes questions about the integration of information (organizing, synthesizing), evaluating information (tradeoffs and benefits of different actions), making inferences from data (and predictions), relating information to other data, and strategizing based on data provided. The total number of questions present in the GMAT test syllabus of IR is 12 with a duration of 30 minutes.The GMAT syllabus for integrated reasoning section has the following topics included in it:
- GMAT Table Analysis measures your ability to sort and analyze a table comprising data, like a spreadsheet, to determine the significant information or the one that meets certain conditions.
- GMAT Two-Part Analysis will measure your skill to solve complex problems including verbal, quantitative, or a combination of both. The two-part analysis measures your ability to solve simultaneous equations, evaluate trade-offs, and discern relationships between two entities.
- GMAT Multi-Source Reasoning requires examining the data from multiple sources tables, graphics, text passages, or a combination of all the three and analyze each source of data carefully to answer multiple questions. Thus, the candidates will be asked to draw inferences and others may require you to determine whether data is important.
- GMAT Graphics Interpretation requires you to interpret the information presented in a graph or graphical image (scatter plot, x/y graph, bar chart, pie chart, or statistical curve distribution) to find out relationships and make inferences that will eventually help you in analyzing the business performance.
GMAT Syllabus for Analytical Writing Assessment
The GMAT syllabus of AWA tests the candidate’s essay writing skills as a response to an argument. You’ll write a response, typically 4 to 6 paragraphs, in which you evaluate the argument. The logic over here is to check your ability to think critically about opinions presented to you. Analyzing the information as well to determine what information might help you further evaluate the argument in more depth.
The following are useful in the Analytical Writing Assessment section of GMAT:
- Writing an introduction
- Writing body paragraphs
- Concluding your essay
Competition Guru is known as best GMAT Coaching in Chandigarh. Our objective is to prepare candidate to score best in this exam. Competition Guru relies on hard work and sincere efforts on the part of teachers as well as on the part of students. We work with honesty, integrity and transparency to accomplish best outcomes in GMAT Coaching In Chandigarh. Perseverance, dedication, passion and hard work is required to crack GMAT exam but you must always remember the age-old saying ‘Hard work pays off’. These GMAT coaching institutes in Chandigarh have expert teams of teachers and councillors who can show you the path but success is entirely based on your how much effort you put in to make your dream come true. So, get enrolled in one of these premier institutes Competition Guru for best GMAT coaching in Chandigarh.
Tagline : GMAT Coaching in Shimla,GMAT Coaching in Dharamshala,GMAT Coaching in Solan,GMAT Coaching in Mandi,GMAT Coaching in Palampur,GMAT Coaching in Baddi,GMAT Coaching in Nahan,GMAT Coaching in Poanta Sahib,GMAT Coaching in Sundarnagar,GMAT Coaching in Chamba,GMAT Coaching in UNA,GMAT Coaching in Kullu,GMAT Coaching in Hamirpur,GMAT Coaching in Bilaspur,GMAT Coaching in Nalagarh,GMAT Coaching in Kangra,GMAT Coaching in Parwanoo
GMAT Coaching in Ludhiana,GMAT Coaching in Amritsar,GMAT Coaching in Jalandhar,GMAT Coaching in Patiala,GMAT Coaching in BathiGMAT,GMAT Coaching in Hoshiarpur,GMAT Coaching in Mohali,GMAT Coaching in Batala,GMAT Coaching in Pathankot,GMAT Coaching in Moga,GMAT Coaching in Abohar,GMAT Coaching in Malerkotla,GMAT Coaching in Khanna,GMAT Coaching in Phagwara,GMAT Coaching in Muktsar,GMAT Coaching in Barnala,GMAT Coaching in Rajpura,GMAT Coaching in Firozpur,GMAT Coaching in Kapurthala,GMAT Coaching in Sangrur,GMAT Coaching in Ropar,GMAT Coaching in Nawanshahr
GMAT Coaching in Ambala,GMAT Coaching in Yamunanagar,GMAT Coaching in Rohtak,GMAT Coaching in Hisar,GMAT Coaching in Karnal,GMAT Coaching in Sonipat,GMAT Coaching in Panchkula,GMAT Coaching in Kaithal,GMAT Coaching in Rewari,GMAT Coaching in Pundri,GMAT Coaching in Kaithal,GMAT Coaching in Mahendergarh,GMAT Coaching in Jagadhri
GMAT Coaching in Srinagar,GMAT Coaching in Jammu,GMAT Coaching in Anantnag,GMAT Coaching in Baramula,GMAT Coaching in Kapwara,GMAT Coaching in Badgam,GMAT Coaching in Rajouri
GMAT Coaching in Himachal Pradesh,GMAT Coaching in Jammu,GMAT Coaching in Punjab,GMAT Coaching in Haryana,GMAT Coaching Near Me,GMAT Coaching Academy,GMAT Coaching Center,GMAT Coaching in J&K,GMAT Coaching in Institute,GMAT Written Exam Preparation,GMAT Coaching Exam Preparation,GMAT Exam 2022 Preparation,Best GMAT Coaching Center,Best GMAT Coaching Institute,Best GMAT Online Coaching ,GMAT Online Coaching,GMAT Classroom Coaching, GMAT Study Material,GMAT Online Test Series,Best GMAT Coaching in Chandigarh,Top GMAT Coaching in Chandigarh,Best GMAT Coaching in Center in Chandigarh,GMAT Exam Coaching Classes in Chandigarh,GMAT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh,Best GMAT Coaching in Mohali,Top GMAT Coaching in Mohali,Best GMAT Coaching in Center in Mohali,GMAT Exam Coaching Classes in Mohali,GMAT Coaching Institute in Mohali,Best GMAT Coaching in Panchkula,Top GMAT Coaching in Panchkula,Best GMAT Coaching in Center in Panchkula,GMAT Exam Coaching Classes in Panchkula,GMAT Coaching Institute in Panchkula