SSC-GD - DURATION
Duration- 3 Month
Fast Track batches are available for those who want to complete the programme early.
Weekend -Sat & Sunday Morning/Day/Evening
Offline/Online Batch Availaible
1.) Complete Books
2.) Video Lectures
4.) Revision Classes
5.) Test Series (Full Length Test Series)
7.) Exclusive Study Material
8.) Doubt Sessions
SSC GD Constable Exam is being conducted by the Staff Selection Commission of India to recruit candidates for the General Duty post of Constables (GD) in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF and Rifleman in AR. SSC GD Constable exam is a national-level exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for the posts of Constable (General Duty) and Rifleman (General Duty) in the following forces:
Forces for Recruitment of Constables (General Duty)
Border Security Force (BSF)
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Secretariat Security Force
- SSC-GD exam highlight of exam
- Nationality Criteria
- SSC-GD Eligibility: Age Limits
- SSC GD Age Relaxation 2021 category wise
- What Is The Educational Qualification ?
- SSC-GD Exam Pattern
- SSC GD Exam Syllabus 2021
- SSC GD Physical Standards Test
- SSC GD Constable Physical Efficiency Test
- SSC GD Constable Medical Test
SSC-GD exam highlight of exam
|Name of Exam||SSC GD|
|SSC GD Full Form||Staff Selection Committee General Duty|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Committee|
|Post||Constable and Rifleman (General Duty)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||General: INR 100/-
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Selection process||Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Job Location||Across nation|
- The candidates must be either:
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1st, 1962 to be settled permanently in India.
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia, Zaire, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- The age criteria for the post of GD in the various forces like CISF, ITBP, CRPF, SSB, BSF, SSF and Assam Rifles are almost same. However, the relaxation will be given in the age criteria as per instructions of MHA and SSC.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 23 years at the time of applying for the post.
- The candidate age will be recognized as per mentioned in the matriculation examination certificate or any other equivalent certificate that accepted by the commission for determining the age.
- The candidates who are willing to get the relaxation for any post from the board should submit the requisite certificate that issued by the relevant authority.
SSC GD Age Relaxation 2021 category wise
Cast/ Category Name Age Relaxation SC/ST category 5 years OBC 3 Years Ex-Serviceman (Unreserved) 03 years after deduction of the Military Service from the actual age on the date of reckoning Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST) 08 Years (03 + 5 years) after deduction of the Military Service from the actual age as of the date of reckoning Ex-Serviceman (OBC) 06 Years (3 + 3 Years) after deduction of the Military Service from the actual age J&K residence between 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (Unreserved) 5 Years J&K domiciled between 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (OBC) 8 Years J&K domiciled between 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (SC/ST) 10 Years Children and Dependent of Victims in the 1984 riots or Communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved) 5 Years Children and Dependent of Victims in the 1984 riots or Communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC) 8 Years Children and Dependent of Victims in the 1984 riots or Communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST) 10 Years
What is the Educational Qualification under SSC-GD exam Eligibility Criteria 2020-21?
- The required educational qualification for the SSC GD recruitment is basic and minimum pass Matriculation from the recognized state board or National open education board.
- The candidates should fill the essential Educational qualification code while applying the application form online.
- If you have education qualification more than matriculation then also you need to fill the subject code for the essential Educational Qualification.
- Candidates are suggested that to go through the requirements of educational qualification details before submitting the application form online.
- The documents will be checked only for those candidates who will pass the medical examination.
SSC-GD Exam Pattern
|General Hindi & English||25||25|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
|Total||100 question||100 marks|
In this exam, the total time limit is 2 hours or 120 minutes and this exam will be divided into four parts which are availed below topic wise. Total no. of question is 100 and no. of marks 100 and along with the negative marking in the paper for each wrong answer. You must have got any kind help of this SSC GD Exam by the Staff Selection Commission from here.
SSC GD Exam Syllabus 2021
SSC GD General Hindi & English Syllabus
- Verbal Ability
SSC GD General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Similarities and Differences
- Coding and Decoding
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning and Figural Classification
- Non-Verbal Series
SSC GD Elementary Mathematics Syllabus
- Number Systems
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
SSC GD General Knowledge & General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Constitution
- Economic Scene
- General Policy
- Scientific Research
SSC GD Physical Standards Test
The candidates who are looking forward to the SSC GD recruitment have to make sure that they meet the required measurements for the Physical Standards Test. The Physical Standards Test will be the first stage of the selection process. Check the details below.
|Physical Standards Test|
|Chest||Male||Expanded 80 cm
Minimum Expansion of 5 cm
|Weight||Male & Female||Proportionate as per the height and medical standard for the candidates.|
SSC GD Constable Physical Efficiency Test
The candidates who clear the PST will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test. In this stage, both the male and female candidates will be put to a test. The board will test if they’re fit enough for the post by conducting a running race. The details of the test are as follows.
|Race||5 Kms in 24 minutes.||1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes||For candidates other than those belonging to Ladakh Region.|
|1.6 Kms in 6 ½ minutes||800 metres in
|For candidates of Ladakh Region.|
SSC GD Constable Medical Test
The candidates who qualify the PST PMT will be called up for the medical test. The candidates who fail the medical test will not be considered eligible for the post. The document verification of candidates will also be done in this stage.
Competition Guru is known as best SSC-GD Coaching In Chandigarh. Our objective is to prepare candidate to score best in this SSC-GD exam. Competition Guru relies on hard work and sincere efforts on the part of teachers as well as on the part of students. We work with honesty, integrity and transparency to accomplish best outcomes in SSC-GD coaching.