Himachal Gov. Exam
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission is otherwise called Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board. HP Staff Selection Commission has its central command at Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. The commission holds the obligation to make proposals to all class-11 posts enrolment which likewise incorporates some legally binding premise posts. It likewise directs the enrolment cycle for Junior Office Assistant, Clerk, Seniors Scale Stenographer, Computer Operator, Steno Typist, and Data Operator. HPSSSB works for achieving the mission of the enlistment of able, qualified possibility for the administration of the state.
About Himachal Gov. Exam
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the written exam, Screening Test and interview for the following vacancies:
- Inspector and Sub-inspector in Food Supply
- Himachal Police
- Staff Nurse, Laboratory Attendant, MPHW, Pharmacist
- Steno-Typist, Foresters, etc.
- Teachers- PGT, TGT, PRT
- Himachal GroupB,C, D.
- Male/Female Constable
- Development and Panchayat Department
- Local Audit Department (auditor etc.)
- Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department (Inspector and Sub-inspector, etc.)
- Land Records Department, Haryana (Patwari and Canal Patwari, Gram Sachiv)
- Irrigation and Water Resources Department
- Animal Husbandry & Dairying Department
- Agriculture Marketing Board, Panchkula (Mandi supervisor, etc.)
- Economic & Statistical Analysis Department
- Transport Department (Station Supervisor etc.)
What Is The Educational Qualification Under Himachal Gov.Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020-21?
- Candidate belonging to age group 18 to 32 years can apply.
- Candidate must hold a graduation degree.
Himachal Gov. Exam Pattern
In HPSSC, there are three stages of the written examination.
- Written Exam
- Interview Test
- Document Verification/Medical Test
Only eligible candidates will be permitted to appear for the written exam. Then qualified candidates in written to be allowed to attend the interview and afterwards the document verification Furthermore the medical test (if needed).
The exam pattern and syllabus are almost same, so you just have to cover the following:
- General studies
|Name of Section||Marks percentage|
|English, Mathematics, Reasoning & Science||75-80%|
The written test will be objective type in nature. They all carry similar marks and have no any foundation that you have to qualify every section individually as per in banks exams. The exam will be bilingual except for the English/Hindi section.
Himachal Pradesh Govt. Exam Syllabus 2021
|General Studies||· General Knowledge
· History and Geography of the Country
· Art and Culture
· Facts about Haryana
· Indian National Movements
· Indian Culture and Economy
· World Geography
· Economy of Haryana
· Social, Economic, and Cultural Institutions
· Language of Haryana
· National and International Events
· Current Affairs
· Dates and Events
· Authors, awards, books
|Reasoning||· Alphanumeric Series
· Alphabets and Puzzles
· Coding and Decoding
· Direction Test
· Blood Relations
|Numerical Ability||· Number System
· Rate of Interest
· Ratio and Proportion
· H.C.F., L.C.M.
· Profit and Loss
· Sums on Ages
· Time work and distance
|General Science||· Scientific Methodology
· Concepts and Basics
· Physics, Chemistry, Biology
· Space Science
· Environmental Sciences
|Agriculture||· Ecology and Ecological Balance
· Cropping Patterns
· Farm Management
· Food Production
· Plantation of Crops
· Spices and Flower Crops
· Types of Agriculture
· Weeds and characteristics
|Computer Aptitude||· History of Computer
· Information Technology
· Role of Computers in Modern Community
· Applications and uses of computers in different fields
Competition Guruis the best HPSSC COACHING IN CHANDIGARH & SHIMLA(HIMACHAL GOVT JOB). The Institute is one of the major names in the arena of quality education. It has been acknowledged as the bestHPSSC COACHING IN CHANDIGARH & SHIMLA(HIMACHAL GOVT JOB)because of its high success rate and the students who have studied from here vouches for the same.
The Institute has got years of experience in teaching students to lead them to their way to success. The faculty is highly learned and qualified and covers entire syllabus in an apt manner. The study material provided by them is of superior quality and a success through them is success in exam. This is why Competition Guru, Chandigarh is the best HPSSC COACHING IN CHANDIGARH & SHIMLA(HIMACHAL GOVT JOB).
Competition Guruwhich is Best HPSSC COACHING IN CHANDIGARH & SHIMLA(HIMACHAL GOVT JOB)will help to achieve your goal. You can register for a Free Counselling session at Competition Guru, one among the top leading Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. Our team at Competition Guruin Chandigarh consists of teachers who has qualified their exams and gives their best in their interviews.JOIN COMPETITION GURU LEADING INSTITUTE IN CHANDIGARH AND SHIMLA FOR BEST HPSSC COACHING .