PU CET Exam is additionally referred to as the Punjab University Common Entrance Test. PU CET Exam which is conducted by Punjab University in Chandigarh is an opportunity for all students who wants to build their career in different fields of education. This entrance examination is essentially conducted for those students who make their careers within the Medical or Non Medical field like Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma), BHMS, B.Sc, etc.
PU-CET (PG) is an entrance exam conducted by Punjab University Chandigarh for admission to its various undergraduate and post-graduate courses. Candidates will be able to secure admission to LLM,MCA,MA IN JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION,MA,M.TECH,M.Sc(Hons),M.Com,M.Com(Hons),MBA,MPED AND BPED programmes. Candidates who wish to appear for the exam will have to fill an online application form. The application process for PU-CET (PG) 2021 began on April 15.
PUCET exam highlight of Exam
|Exam Name||PU-CET (PG)|
|Conducting Body||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Syllabus||Verbal/Reasoning Ability, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge|
|Exam Pattern||100 questions in MCQ format|
|Exam Fees||Rs 2175 per course (for unreserved category) and Rs 1088 per course (for reserved category)|
|No. of Test Cities||4|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||1800 180 2065|
- She/He must be a citizen of India.
PUCET Eligibility: Age Limits
- Student age should be 17th years old on 31st December.
What is the Educational Qualification under PUCET exam Eligibility Criteria 2020-21?
Candidates appearing for PU-CET PG 2021 must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
Master of Business Administration for Executives
The minimum qualification for admission to the first semester of the course shall be:
- A Bachelor‘s degree in any discipline which has been recognised by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% aggregate
In case of candidates have a Bachelor‘s degree in Modern Indian Languages (Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurmukhi Script) and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic) from Panjab University or any other University recognised by the Syndicate, 50% aggregate will be calculated by taking into account the full percentage of marks in all the papers excluding the optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together, or
The candidates must have passed the final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, or England / Institute of Cost Accountants of India or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants of England / Institute of Company Secretaries of India, or
The candidate holds a Diploma in Personnel Management and Labour Welfare or Diploma in Marketing Management with not less than 60% aggregate
- Executive experience of two years or above in a full-time job in a commercial or industrial establishment after having passed the qualifying examination as given above. Members of All India or State Administrative / Technical Services and Defence Personnel holding administrative positions with not less than two years of executive experience will also be eligible. Organisational sponsorship is essential.
Master in Business Administration, Commerce and Information Technology
- Candidate should hold BA /BSc / BCom or any other Graduation degree
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate from Panjab University or any other University recognised by the Syndicate
PUCET Exam Pattern
PUCET 2021 is conducted by Punjab University, Chandigarh. Objective test with language English only. Candidates are required to qualify the doorway test so as to require admission for various Degree courses in Punjab University.
- Total number of questions for every subject: 60 questions
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Maximum marks allotted to every subject paper: 120 marks
- Duration for every subject paper: 70 minutes
- Marking Scheme: Negative marking scheme; 0.5 marks are going to be deducted for every incorrect answer.
PUCET 2021 Subjects or Syllabus: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and arithmetic . Candidates are required to pick a mixture of subjects counting on the course they need selected.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Time allotted per Subject||Marks|
|Total||240 questions||280 minutes||480 marks|
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks allotted for each question||Deduction per incorrect answer|
|Physics||60||2 marks||0.5 marks|
|Chemistry||60||2 marks||0.5 marks|
|Biology||60||2 marks||0.5 marks|
|Mathematics||60||2 marks||0.5 marks|
PUCET 2021 will contains questions from the 10+1 and 10+2 syllabus of Punjab University. Courses from Science stream which will be covered are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and/or Mathematics. Candidates can choose subjects consistent with the course chosen by them.
PUCET Physics Syllabus
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of Particles and Rigid Body Gravitation
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Thermodynamics Behavior of ideal gas and kinetic theory of gases
Oscillations and Waves
PUCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Some Basic Concept of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements
- Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and alkaline-earth metal Metals)
- Organic Chemistry
- Status of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reaction
PUCET Biology Syllabus
- Diversity in living World
- Structural Organization in animals & plants
- Cell structure and functions
- Plant physiology
- Human anatomy and physiology
PUCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex numbers & Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations & Combinations
- Sequence & Series
- Straight lines
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to Three- dimensional Geometry
- Limits & Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
Competition Guru is striving to fulfill our commitments towards society and education by providing the Best PUCET Coaching In Chandigarh. While preparing for this exam Professional help and tutorial classes always help.Our faculty are people who have full-fledged knowledge of the entire PUCET exam and hence, they tend to acquaint you with the ins and outs of the total module and ensures a high success rate of getting through the exam.
Competition Guruhas emerged as the Number One institute for PUCET examfor the last numerous years. We at Competition Guruhave given the best results year on in PUCET exam results. Our Best PUCET Coaching In Chandigarhhas seen several students passing the exams grow year after year. We are the only institute to give the best quality training and coaching with an expert staff and the best environment to study on our big campus.Join Competition Guru for best PUCET coaching in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
Tagline : PU CET Coaching in Ludhiana,PU CET Coaching in Amritsar,PU CET Coaching in Jalandhar,PU CET Coaching in Patiala,PU CET Coaching in BathiPU CET,PU CET Coaching in Hoshiarpur,PU CET Coaching in Mohali,PU CET Coaching in Batala,PU CET Coaching in Pathankot,PU CET Coaching in Moga,PU CET Coaching in Abohar,PU CET Coaching in Malerkotla,PU CET Coaching in Khanna,PU CET Coaching in Phagwara,PU CET Coaching in Muktsar,PU CET Coaching in Barnala,PU CET Coaching in Rajpura,PU CET Coaching in Firozpur,PU CET Coaching in Kapurthala,PU CET Coaching in Sangrur,PU CET Coaching in Ropar,PU CET Coaching in Nawanshahr,PU CET Coaching in Chandigarh,PU CET Coaching in Mohali,PU CET Coaching in Panchkula