Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021: Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited (PSCB) has extended the last date for online applications for the eligible candidates for the post of Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators and Steno Typists on its official website @pscb.in up to 04/06/2021. The online registration process has now extended to 04th June 2021 giving more time to the eligible candidates to fill their application form. A total of 856 vacancies have been announced by the Bank to be recruited for Punjab State Cooperative Bank.
Punjab Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021:
|Conducting Body||Punjab State Cooperative Bank|
|Post||Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators and Steno Typists|
|No of Vacancy||856|
|Registration begins||29th April 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application||20th May 2021 04th June 2021 (Extended)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam-Interview|
Punjab Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Notification Release Date||28th April 2021|
|2||Online Application Start Date||29th April 2021|
|3||Last Date to Apply Online||20th May 2021 04th June 2021|
|4||Last Date For Fee Payment||20th May 2021 04th June 2021|
|5||Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|6||Written Examination||To Be Notified Soon|
Punjab Cooperative Bank Notification 2021
Punjab State Cooperative Bank has issued a notification announcing 856 vacancies for Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators and Steno Typists posts on its official website @pscb.in on 28th April 2021. The interested candidates can go through the detailed advertisement released from the direct link below.
Punjab Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2021
A total of 856 vacancies has been announced for 5 different posts, check the below table for the breakdown of the vacancies in Punjab State Cooperative Bank.
|Information Technology Officers||07|
|Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators||739|
1. Post Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University OR MFC / MBA 50% Marks from any recognized University OR Chartered Accountant OR Graduate with 55% Marks from any recognized university’s OR Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University, and CAIIB (Both Parts)
2. The candidate must have passed the Punjabi language of Matric Standard. AND Candidate who has not passed the Punjabi language of Matric Standard shall have to pass the same within two years from the date of appointment.
1. Post Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University. OR MFC / MBA 50% Marks from any recognized University. OR Chartered Accountant OR Graduate with 55% Marks from any recognized University. OR Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University and CAIIB (Both Parts)
2. The candidate must have passed the Punjabi language of Matric Standard.
Information Technology Officers:
1. The candidate should hold 50% marks/equivalent Grade in MCA/M.Sc. Information Technology from any recognized University. OR 55% marks/equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engineering degree from a recognized University in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
2. The candidate must have passed the Punjabi examination of the Matriculation standard.
Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators:
1. The candidate must have completed graduation (2nd Division) (any stream) OR Post Graduation pass (any stream)b) Diploma/ Certificate (Minimum 6 months) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification
2. The candidate should have passed the Punjabi Language examination of Matriculation standard.
Note: As per the recent announcement, there is no need for having Six Months’ Diploma in Computer for candidates applying for the post of Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators B. Tech in Computers / Electronics / IT and B.C.A / B.Sc. (IT) / M.C.A / PGDCA from recognised institutions
1. The candidate must have completed graduation (2nd Division) (any stream) OR Post Graduation pass (any stream).b) Diploma/ Certificate (Minimum 6 months) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification
2. The candidate should know Punjabi and English Shorthand speed @ 80 w.p.m. and transcription @ 20 w.p.m.
3. The candidate should have passed Punjabi Language examination of Matriculation standard.
Senior Manager: Candidate must have been recruited directly as a scale-I officer i.e. PO/ MT or equivalent and should possess a minimum of five years’ experience of working as Scale I or higher scale Officer in any public sector bank. or Minimum of five years’ experience as Assistant Manager/Manager in Punjab State Cooperative Bank or any Central Cooperative Bank in the State of Punjab. or a Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Grade-A Officer in NABARD/RBI.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
• Minimum Age: 18 years
• Maximum Age: 37 years
• Upper Age Relaxation for SC or already employed in the service of another Cooperative Institution of Punjab: 42 years
• Upper Age Relaxation for candidates who have been employed in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. Chandigarh and those employed in the service of District Central Cooperative Banks of Punjab: 47 years
• Upper Age Relaxation for Ex-serviceman candidates shall be as per Punjab Govt. rules.
• The application fee is Rs.1400/- for all categories
• For SC candidates fee is Rs.700/-
How to Apply For Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021?
1. Visit the official website @pscb.in
2. Click on the “Recruitment” icon on the homepage.
3. A new page with active recruitment will be opened.
4. Look for notification reading, “Recruitment of Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators and Steno Typists in Punjab State Cooperative Bank”
5. Click on “Apply Online” under the notification.
6. Fill in all the necessary details and submit the application fee.
7. Submit the completely filled application form and download it for future use.
Punjab Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern 2021
Minimum Qualifying Marks: To qualify in the written examination, candidates of all categories would be required to score at least 40% minimum marks. For SC category candidates the minimum qualifying marks will be 35%
Exam Pattern for Senior Manager Post There will be 100 Objective Questions asked in the examination for the Senior Manager posts.
|4||General Awareness & Banking||20|
Exam Pattern for Manager Post
There will be 100 Objective Questions asked in the examination for the Manager posts.
|4||General Awareness & Banking||35|
Exam Pattern for Information Technology Officer
There will be 100 Objective Questions asked in the examination for the ITO posts.
|1||Information Technology & Computer Application||45|
|4||General Awareness & Banking||15|
Exam Pattern for Steno-Typist/Clerk
There will be 100 Objective Questions asked in the examination for the Steno Typist or Clerk-cum-Data-Entry Posts.
|4||General Awareness & Banking||25|
Punjab Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2021
Reasoning Ability Syllabus for All Posts
This section judges the candidate on their reasoning abilities and mental aptitude. Mentioned below are the various categories across which questions can be asked:
a) Verbal: Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making etc.
b) Non-Verbal: Non-Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Cubes and Dice, Grouping Identical Figures, Embedded Figures etc.
Computer Application Syllabus for All Posts
• Basic computer operations
• Classification of computers
• Input devices, output devices
• Computer hardware and software
• The memory of a computer, storage, processing of data
• Number system and computer languages
• Operating systems
• Networking, internet and email
• Maintenance and security
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for All Posts
This section checks the quantitative and mathematical skills of the candidate. The questions asked in the entrance exam are from the following categories:
• Number System
• HCF, LCM
• Decimal Fractions
• Ratio and Proportions
• Unitary Method
• Time and Distance
• Time and Work
• Profit and Loss
• Simple and Compound Interest
• Mensuration (2D and 3D)
• Data Interpretation
General Awareness Syllabus for All Posts
This section tests the candidate on their awareness of the world around them. Questions are asked mainly from the following categories:
• Current Affairs (National and International)
• Major Financial/Economic News
• Budget and Five Year Plans
• Who’s Who
• Economy with special reference to Punjab
• Geography with special reference to Punjab
• Awards and Honours
• Science – Inventions and Discoveries
• History and culture with special reference to Punjab
• International and National Organisations.
• The questions regarding the banking and Cooperative Societies Act will be general in nature. (For the Post of Manager)
English Language Syllabus for All Posts
The candidates are gauged on the language abilities and understanding of English grammar in this section. Questions are asked mainly from the following categories:
• Error correction
• Sentence rearrangement
• Fill in the blanks with modals
• Articles and prepositions etc.
Punjabi Syllabus for All Posts:
Banking Syllabus (For Senior Manager Post Only)
• Impact of Government Policy and Regulation on Banking and the Financial-Services Industry
• Measuring and Evaluating the Performance of Banks
• Prudential Norms
• Asset-Liability Management
• Managing the Investment Portfolios and Liquidity Positions of Bank
• Liquidity and Reserve Management
• Managing and Pricing Deposit Services
• Providing Loans to Businesses and Consumers
• Risk Management
• Balance Sheet Management
• International Banking
• Treasury Management
• Economic analysis
• Business mathematic
• Human resource management
• Credit management
• Advanced Money
• Banking and Cooperative Act.
Information Technology and Computer Application Syllabus (For IT Officer)
In the technical section, questions can be asked from Basics of Computer such as WINDOWS OS/DOS.Questions on Office Applications, RDBMS – Oracle etc. shall also be included.
The technical test may also cover questions below said:
1. Database Management (DBMS) – 14 Questions
2. Networking – 13 Questions
3. Network Security – 4 Questions
4. Web Technologies – 5 Questions
5. Programming concepts(Basics) – 4 Questions
6. Basic hardware (Microprocessor, timer,ALU etc)
7. Internet technologies and other emerging technologies
For the detailed syllabus, check the official notification of Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Salary 2021
|Senior Managers||Rs. 35,000|
|Information Technology Officers||Rs. 25,500|
|Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators||Rs. 21,700|
|Steno Typists||Rs. 19,900|
Those aspirants who want to get 100% success in the above categories of posts immediately contact us at the given contact numbers or visit us at the given address for online or offline classes. We have several branches across the country and mainly in north india like mohali , chandigarh , pinjore , ropar , nawanshahr , jalandhar , machhiwara , panchkula , kangra , zirakpur , patiala , pundri and more. We are committed to provide quality based material and education to achieve success in the very first attempt. Past years results are the token of illuminating stars who nurtured and boosted under the umbrella of competition guru and now they are spreading their brightness of talent and skill in the realm of their own world. If you want to achieve your desired job or position in state or centeral government , join us without making a delay. We will groom your personality and skill to achieve your goal with ease. We assure you because “Assurance is the Mantra of Competition Guru.”