Online mode of examination is continuously gaining momentum in our country. Even Public Sector Industries are applying the online mode for conducting all the recruitment examinations. The dependability on written exams is being scrapped so as to bring in parity between all the candidature appearing for the exams. Online mode of examination is much more trusted mode of examination when compared with the traditional pen and paper mode of examination.
We have jotted down a few points that would be useful when taking any online recruitment examination:
- Keep track of Recruitment News Updates: As every government job comes with age restriction hence it becomes absolutely imperative to keep track of any change in the examination dates. All the required websites which is directly related to the examination should be visited regularly so that no update or latest announcement is missed.
- Check for all the required documents: Since all the information is available online, most of the required documents that need to be submitted are also available online. However, the timeline for the submission of these documents needs to be adhered to. It is important to keep all the documents ready so that last minute work is minimal.
- Read all the Guidance: Make sure that all the instructions are read carefully before taking the examination. Minor miss can lead to a deduction in scores achieved. Before you appear for the final examination, make sure you have practiced more online sample papers since that will give you a flavor of the type of exam you will be appearing for.
- Spend calculated time each question: Manage time proportionately. Do not spend a lot of time on a question which is difficult. Try to solve the questions that are easy and about which you are confident about.
- Know your Test Format: It is imperative to know your test format before taking the online test. Points like how many sections the paper holds, if there is any negative marking or not, how much time can be devoted to each section and which sections are you most confident about.
- Technical glitches: Facing technical difficulty or challenges during the examination may occur. Do keep your invigilator informed as soon as you face any such difficulty. Also, make sure you save all the answers as soon as you complete them. Most of the sites autosave the answers, however, taking extra precaution and saving each answer will save you from any last minute trouble.
- Keep practicing Mock Tests: Online tests are slightly different from written tests. Make sure you practice mock tests to become familiar with the given pattern. Instructions should be read carefully before starting the exams. Though students do have the change to go back and check however reading instructions towards the beginning of the exam saves time and hassle.
At Competition Guru Coaching Centre, we prepare the aspirants with all the required instructions which will be beneficial for clearing online exams. We constantly gauge the student’s performance through online mock tests which give them an upper edge when compared with others. Step by step guidance is important while appearing for competitive exams which are a key feature of Competition Guru Coaching Centre. We have 10+ branches spread across cities like Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Ropar, Pinjore, Nawanshahr, Machiwara, Jalandhar and New Delhi. Tips and tricks are best when shared by experts. Join Competition Guru Coaching Centre, one of the leading experts in the field of coaching for Public Sectors exams.