UGC-Net Coaching in Chandigarh
Competition Guru Coaching Centre has been one of the best coaching institutes since last 8 years. We excel in imparting coaching for UGC-Net and CSIR-Net in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Nawanshahr, Pinjore, Ropar, Jalandhar, Shimla & New Delhi. We not only offer quality education but we also facilitate planning to make sure that our candidates, 90% of the times, clear the competitive exams.
UGC NET, is a test that is conducted to select the eligible candidates for college and university level lectureship. On behalf of UGC (University Grants Commission), the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the test for Indian Nationals to determine their eligibility at a national level.
As per Indian Government, once the CBSE UGC NET Exam comes under the hat of NTA (National Testing Agency), the exam would be conducted twice a year and it will be conducted in an online mode instead of offline mode.
The 2018 NET test will be conducted on 8th July, 2018.
Job Opportunities post clearing NET test (National Eligibility Teat)
- Lecturer or Assistant Professor in any of the UGC approved Universities
- Project Fellow, Research Fellow, Project Associate/ Assistant or Research Analyst in any of the prestigious organization, universities or laborites
- Job in Public-Sector Organizations
- Start your own Coaching Centre/ Become an NET faculty at other institutes
- Teach undergraduate or Post Graduate Students or Educational Professionals
Why UGC Net Coaching at Competition Guru
- Classroom Training Program
- Training by Industry Experts, Highly qualified & experienced faculties
- Individual attention
- Regular Tests and Evaluations
- Education with Right Methodology
- Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Building a strong Student-Teacher bond
- Complete Study Material with Previous year question paper
UGC NET exam Patter:
The Test will be conducted in two sessions which will consist of two papers – only objective type questions.
- First (Paper-I): 100 Marks (50 questions and all compulsory) [Duration: 1 Hours (09.30 AM to 10.30 AM, IST)]
Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions carrying 2 marks each. The questions will be designed to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test, comprehension, reasoning ability, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate
- Second (Paper-II): 200 Marks (100 questions and all are compulsory) [Duration: 2 Hours (11.00 AM to 01.00 PM, IST)]
Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. All the questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper-III (including all electives, without options).
Candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I & Paper-II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
Detailed instructions for filling up the OMR sheet are given on page 16 and 17. It may be noted that these instructions to candidates will not be sent to any of the candidate by post.
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria*:
- Candidates with at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree (equivalent examination) from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- The OBC (non-creamy layer/SC/ST/PWD) category candidates with at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree (equivalent examination)
- Candidates who have appeared/ will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited
- Candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed ( candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of Junior Research Fellowship/eligibility for Assistant professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree Exam OR equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC (Non- creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD (persons with disability) category candidates). Such candidates must complete their PG Degree Exam within 2 years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks. Failing to do so shall be treated as disqualified.
Age Limit & Relaxation*
- Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 30 years as on 01.07.2018.
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- Candidates who have passed the UGC/CSIR JRF Exam prior to 1989 are also exempted from appearing in NET
Subjects that we provides UGC Net Exam Coaching:
- UGC Net Computer Science
- UGC Net English
- UGC Net Management
- UGC Net Economics
- UGC Net Life Science
- UGC Net Physical Science
- UGC Net Chemical Science
- UGC Net Mathematics
- UGC Net Electronics & Electrical