SSC GD Coaching in Chandigarh
The Selection Commission of India has announced the last date of application for the position of SSC GD (General Duty). Interested candidates are required to fill the application latest by August 20th of 2018. There are 54,953 vacancies announced for the year 2018-2019 on all India bases. The recruitment process will be conducted to select the right candidate for constable posts in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman, etc.
Age Limit: 18 years to 23 years
- The aspirants will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), medical examination and Physical Standard Test (PST)
- The Computer Based Test will be only in English and Hindi
- Highest qualification required for the position is 10th pass from recognized board or Govt authorized educational institute
SSC Constable GD 2018 Exam Pattern for Written Examination
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 hours|
|B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
Examination Pattern for PST & PET Tests:
|Type||For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Race||5 Km in 24 minutes||1.6 Km in 8 minutes|
As per the official notification, physical standards laid down for the post of Constable are –
- a) Height: For Males: 170 cms. For Females: 157 cms.
- b) Chest: For males only – Unexpanded: 80 cms. – Expanded: Min expansion 5 cms.
- c) Weight: For males and Females: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Applicants who will be found eligible on height parameters need to undergo PET (race) followed by biometric identification and screening of testimonials and thereon chest and weight measurements by a board. The candidates have to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test at 10 places across India. The ten places will be finalised by the Commission in consultation with the CAPFs.
Exam Pattern for Medical Test: The candidates who will qualify in the written examination will be called for a medical test.
How to Apply for the SSC GD Constable 2018:
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in and register afresh.
- The following information/ documents are mandatory for the registration process:
- Mobile Number ( OTP verified)
- Email ID (OTP verified). User ID of the candidate will be his/ her Email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number. If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers i. Voter ID Card ii. PAN iii. Passport iv. Driving License v. School/ College ID vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
- If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not provided, scanned Left hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format (10KB to 30 KB). Applications with blurred biometric impression will be rejected.
- Scanned Disability Certificate in JPEG/ PDF format (20KB to 50KB) for specific disability (40% or more) identified suitable for government jobs.
- For One-Time Registration, click on „Register Now‟ link provided in „Login‟ Section on http://ssc.nic.in.
- One-Time Registration process requires. Upon filling up of the application, the candidate needs to pay the fees to confirm their registration.
Competition Guru Coaching Center with its 10+ branches spread across cities like Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Ropar, Pinjore, Nawanshahr, Machiwara, Jalandhar and New Delhi, has ranked top amongst other coaching institutes that deliver training for SSC GD. Competition Guru Coaching is also known for delivering results through the best coaching & training facilitation where guests faculties from various renowned organizations address the queries of the aspirants. Our Faculty is well versed with the examination structure which gives an upper edge to students and they can even seek guidance regarding admission related process. Our facilitators are not teachers but they facilitate the entire joining process from the time the student takes admission and becomes a part of Competition Guru. We have our set of publications which are designed in a most comprehensive manner; most updated and easy to understand.
Be a part of Competition Guru Coaching Centre and build your dream career. Write to us at http://www.cgi.guru/contact-us/ and we will make sure we reach you.