Competition Guru Coaching Centre is a recognized institute which specializes in imparting coaching to aspirants who wants to pursue a career in the government sector. Competition Guru Coaching Centre is successfully operating in cities like Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Moga, Nawanshahr, Pinjore, Ropar, Jalandhar, Machiwara & New Delhi. We provide coaching for the following exams: IBPS Bank PO, SSC, NDA, IAS, UGC-Net, NABARD, HCS, Navy. We also have proven our skills in training aspirants to clear CTET and KVS (TGT, PRT, PGT).
The KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ) has released the recruitment dates for all India Contract Basis and Part Time Basis Teacher vacancies which include PRT, TGT and PGT.
Eligibility Criteria to appear for PRT Contractual:
- SSSC or equivalent with 50% marks and Two- year Diploma in elementary education
- Should have cleared the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) by CBSC
- Should have a thorough knowledge of teaching in Hindi or English
- Desirable Qualification : Computer Application Knowledge
Eligibility Criteria to appear for TGT Contractual:
- Four years Integrated Degree course from Regional College of Education of NCERT with minimum 50% marks in concerned subject and also in overall aggregate
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent University with 50% marks or above in concerned subject and also in aggregate
- B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized University
- Should have cleared Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper 2 by CBSC
Eligibility Criteria to appear for PGT Contractual:
- Two-year Integrated Post Graduate course (MA/ M.Sc) from a Regional College of Education of NCERT with 50% marks or above in concerned subject and also in aggregate
- Masters Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects
- B.Ed or equivalent qualification from a recognized University for all the PGT posts except Information & Technology
- Proficient in teaching in English and Hindi Languages
- Candidate who have Special B.Ed are not qualified for PGT.
- CTET not compulsory
Desirable Qualification : Computer Application Knowledge
KVS Application Date : 24th Aug – 13th Sept, 2018
- General English
- General Hindi
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Computer Knowledge
- Pedagogy for PRT : Childhood and development of children, process of learning, curriculum, learning, imparting of learning , methodology of teaching
- Pedagogy for TGT: Pedagogical concerns (Curriculum, Material, books, ways of evaluation, Planning), Inclusive education ( understanding diversities, Disability and educational implications, Autism, sensory impairment), Communication and interactions (ways of communications, barriers of communication, types of communication and others)
Competition Guru Coaching Centre is a prestigious institute which has accomplished its mission because of its students. The success stories of aspirants who have completed their training from Competition Guru Coaching Centre have added to its existing image. Competition Guru Coaching Centre is one of the leading institutes which provides KVS (TGT, PRT, PGT) coaching to the aspirants.
The institute can be selected for the below mentioned reasons:
- Competition Guru Coaching Centre has a number of experienced and expert faculties who will not only prepare the candidates for the exam but also prepare them for the interview.
- We train our students on the latest material
- Teachers conduct continuous mock tests with doubt clearing sessions
- Affordable fee structure
- Best study material as latest exam pattern
- Extra classes on demand
- Emphasis on Concepts, Time Management & simple Tricks
Please visit us at and we will get in touch with you for further clarification. You can also book a sample/ demo class to understand the training pattern.