JBT exam Coaching with Competition Guru:
Competition Guru is now training students for JBT i.e; Junior basic teacher training. Junior Basic teacher is a role given by the government for someone who is aspiring to become a teacher in their career.
The role of a Junior Basic Teachers has the all the responsibilities as every teacher in public and private schools. Competition Guru takes up the responsibility in coaching those upcoming teachers with lots of care and attention as it is the best coaching center for JBT in Chandigarh. With our customized study materials and welcoming teachers, we have it all to crack the exam. There will be doubts clearing sessions as well.
Latest Notification about JBT :
There are 418 posts available on contractual basis for Junior Basic Teachers with a fixed salary of 39422 INR. Details about it will be found here.
Eligibilities to apply:
- A graduate from a recognised University.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) which is of 2 years and is recognised by NCTE.
- Should be a pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
The difficulty level of questions will be up to 10th standard. Negative marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer. The examination questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for the Language papers which would be in the concerned Language only.
Total No of Questions: 150 (Combining all subjects)
Total score : 150
Time frame : 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Sr. No||Details||No of questions|
|3||Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15|
|5||Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||15|
|6||*Test of Punjabi Language and Comprehension.||10|
|7||*Test of Hindi language and Comprehension.||10|
|8||*Test of English Language and Comprehension||10|
Note: In case two or more candidates are having same marks in written test then a candidate having higher marks in C-TET will rank higher in the merit.