Junior Basic Teachers Coaching in Chandigarh
A teacher is someone who builds the nation. Also only a teacher can teach us how to inculcate good virtues of a good human being while teaching us the academics to build our career.
For all those students and people who aspire to be a teacher and spread your knowledge to the students, there is an opportunity to do it.
Notification for Junior Basic Teachers by Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh has been updated in the official website. The update says that there are 418 available posts for Junior Basic Teachers on contractual basis. The pay has been fixed to 39422 INR per month .
Let us understand what is JBT first and why is it conducted. JBT or Junior Basic Teaching courses are meant for those who want to excel as teachers in both the government and private schools in India. It is conducted in Haryana, Punjab and Himachal and other states for aspiring teachers.
The role of a Junior Basic Teachers has the all the responsibilities as every teacher in public and private schools. To become a part of this inspirational role of our nation, we need to check the eligibility criteria to apply for this role.
Eligibilities to apply:
- A graduate from a recognised University.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) which is of 2 years and is recognised by NCTE.
- Should be a pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi applicable for the teachers teaching class I to V in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
Exam pattern and syllabus:
To get recruited for this interesting role of Junior Basic Teacher, every eligible candidate should qualify the exam conducted.
- To write the exam a candidate should apply for it and then will be getting an admit card.
- Using the admit card, candidates will be eligible to write the written exam which will be conducted.
Eligibility conditions will not be checked when the candidate applies for the exam. It will be checked after qualifying the exam.
To qualify for the written test every candidate must qualify the objective test with minimum percentage of 40. This cutoff percentage is applicable for all the candidates who attended the exam.
The difficulty level of questions will be up to 10th standard. Negative marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong answer. The examination questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for the Language papers which would be in the concerned Language only.
Written test consisting of Multiple choice questions will be conducted as under:
Total number of questions combining all subjects will be 150 and each question carries each mark which gives the maximum score of 150. The time frame for this exam is of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
|Sr. No||Details||No of questions|
|1||General Awareness ||15|
|3||Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15|
|4||Teaching Aptitude ||15|
|5||Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||15|
|6||*Test of Punjabi Language and Comprehension. ||10|
|7||*Test of Hindi language and Comprehension. ||10|
|8||*Test of English Language and Comprehension||10|
|11||*Social Science ||15|
Writing the exam doesn’t make any candidate a Junior Basic Teacher. The procedure to get selected will be
- After the conduct of written test answer key will be uploaded on website as per schedule for submission of objections by the candidates.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in written test will be uploaded on the web site.
- Merit list prepared on the basis of marks in written test will be uploaded on the web site and on the basis of said merit; candidates will be called for scrutiny of original document and checking of eligibility conditions.
- In case two or more candidates are having same marks in written test then a candidate having higher marks in C-TET will rank higher in the merit.
- In the first round, candidates to be called for scrutiny of original documents under each category will be 1.5 time (one and half time) the number of posts under each category. 6. List of selected candidates will be released after checking of eligibility conditions
Dates and fees:
JBT 2018 online application filling and submission starts from 8th Oct, 2018 and ends on1st Nov, 2018 (till 5:00 PM).
Candidates can apply here on the dates mentioned above. However, the last day to make pay the fees for exam is on 28th Oct, 2018.
Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400 in case of SC) will be accepted through online mode/challan upto 29.10.2018 (upto 04:00 PM). Persons with disability are exempted for payment of fee as per instructions issued by Govt. of India. Detailed instructions for submission of online applications and deposits of fee are available on the website.
After submission of online application, registration form will be generated. Candidate has to take out two printouts of the registration form and the same has to be brought on the date of verification of documents (if name exists in Merit list) along with original and photocopy of all documents. Print out of Online application is NOT to be submitted either personally or through post.
Many students are interested and eligible to apply for the exam but the unfortunate thing is that the lack of knowledge and guidance about the questions and procedure. At this point every student require a coaching center which guides them in the right path an clears all their doubts, gives extra suggestions and tips along with proper training till the candidate is recruited.
Talking about best coaching centers, Competition Guru, which is famous for all entrance exams coaching also started providing coaching JBT exams 2018. Competition Guru is known for its best teaching skills and dedication for each candidate who joined there. It’s the best coaching center in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Ropar, Pinjore, Nawanshahr, Jalandhar and many other places nearby.
Best facilitators who will not only teach you and prepare you for the exam but give you tips for the next rounds. It’s success rate in most of the competitive exams proves everything. Individual attention is given to the candidates and makes them practice by conducting mock tests. Such institutes make the candidates stronger and tougher.
Competition Guru Coaching Centre understands a student’s requirement. The batches have been designed in such a manner that you have flexible options to choose for. Study materials are given, Doubts Clearing sessions are conducted which is very important in this coaching center. And endless points to prove and recommend to students for JBT recruitment exam 2018.
All the best for all the future nation makers!